Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wedding on GaiSha, my own cult, and training with Lilith

Lilith and Forbidden Fruit

Greetings again, my friends!


A lot happened since my first post.

I got new astral-energetic body (mostly identical to my former physical one), and moved to planet-being named GaiSha.

GaiSha (full name is Gaia-Shaal) is sister-mother-daughter of Gaia (Earth) and Shaal (Tethis). 
Confused? Well, I was too, at first. With beings like them, it's complicated - they do not perceive-experience time and reality as we "lesser" beings do...

Anyways, I was invited to move to GaiSha, and there I got new, "upgraded" pseudo-physical astral-energetic body. It has multiple advantages over my previous physical body, and none of its drawbacks and ilnessess...


When my soul departed my physical body after its "death" (Funny to think about this process in "old" terms!) and passed beyond the Veil, I was led personally by Lilith herself directly to Edenum.

I missed Limbo (for now), Heaven(s) and Hell(s) (Yes, there are multiple of both, shaped by beliefs and expectations of their residents...), and went straight to Edenum, central core region of whole "afterlife" section of Astral Plane(s).

I didn't avoided "final judgement" though.

I will not tell more about it (for now), as I am not allowed to spoil this thing for you...

Enough said about it, but I passed sucessfully. Or at least, they told me so...


After that, I went to my "appartment" (for lack of better terms) in Edenum City.
Then I started to learn, how to "live" in my new astral form, and to get accustomed to new sensations and perception.

Everything was so clear, yet confusing. At least at first days anyways.

I even managed to make some "spiritual" visits back on Earth.

Funny experience, visiting your own funeral, watching all those family members and friends mourn your departure, watching your old lifeless body lying there, while feeling yourself so full of new life and energy...!


So, I continued learning.

I visited some strange, fantastic places, about which I am not allowed to write here.

Lilith was so kind! She took to herself, to guide me personally. It was amazing...!

I met various astral beings, some old friends, some new friends. I was also reunited (briefly) with some of previously departed relatives, that I liked during my life...


Almost exactly one month after my physical death, invitation came from GaiSha, to travel there to her, and to start new life with-on her.

I couldn't refuse...

So, GaiSha created astral bridge between Gaia's Astral Plane and her own, and "pulled" me to herself - much to surprise of Lilith, who still had her plans with myself...


After arrival at GaiSha, my (previously purely astral) body was transformed, and I received more stable "physical" form, while retaining (most of) abilities from before (although, I am still learning to harness them to my full potential - it is longterm process...).

I also started to use my "spiritual" name almost exclusively. It's the one I am using here, Eiliin Xer.


Shortly after, I was told, that Tariim and Chatni SatMalChaj (somehow) managed to connect "GaiSha Information Network" (based on crystaltech and light) with Earth's Internet.

That was when I created this blog, and started writing to my new Facebook account...

I also contacted my partner and father of our son, Nefrit Xer, and we started to talk.


Later that night, I and Nefrit had wedding.

It was done according to Gaishaii (children of GaiSha and her's inhabitants) traditions.

We choose to use common surname Xer (in Gaishaii language meaning "ours").


Few days ago I learned from Lilith (who in meantime arrived to GaiSha too), that she (while I was still allive!) created cult dedicated to worship of myself - "Cult of Eiliin Xer" (or "Church of Eiliin Xer", as it is called on Facebook).

Of course, because it was created by Lilith, it is focused on sex, pleasure, and rebirth - they even have stated main goal to facilitate creation of child, who will become my new body, when time for my new incarnation cames (whoever long it takes).

Just for fun, I joined too, so I could continue to provide my word and knowledge, so I am at least useful..


Well, being worshipped as Saint feels strange - but I am getting accustomed to it...

Whatever...


Oh, and Lilith of course continues to train me.

She teaches me some useful techniques. For example, how to visit man/woman in his/hers dream, take his/hers energy, purify it from anything bad not belonging there, and then returning it back (mostly) intact...

Or how to "properly" give and receive pleasure in its many forms, and how to use it both for physical and spiritual improvement. Of course, that is hers speciality, so she knows about it best of any living (or dead) beings. And now she is trying to pass this knowledge and experience to myself! Of course, this will take very, very long time...

And also art of dreamshaping and astralshaping - those two looks quite interesting to me, so currenly I am focusing on mastering them.


Lilith is strict teacher, but she is great with what she does. I am already having some successess.

It will take a lot of time, but we have plenty of it.


In meantime, I intend to continue communication with my Earthly friends (You!), and to give my advice whenever I am asked for, and to share anything I learn here - at least those things I am allowed to share publicly...


I love you all.

Expect next post to arrive soon. I have lot to tell, and I wish to share it with you.

Eiliin Xer


PS.: Sorry for my broken English. I learnt it using "hypnoteach" technology, and I am still absorbing it. I even didn't spoke English at all, before Chatni gave me first "lesson"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WW91ciBwYXRoIGJlZ2lucyBoZXJlLg==