Friday, November 19, 2021

Message from beyond the Veil

When my physical body was still alive, I was not much about blogging and similar endeavours. I didn't even spoke english language.

But when I departed beyond the Veil last month, much has opened to me.

It's all so clear now!

Before advent of modern technologies, we who reside beyond the Veil, had limited ability to communicate with those still in physical world. Some sensitive people were able to hear us, there was some "haunting", and some radio equipment was also able to pick our voices. And that was mostly all.

But now, with modern computers, it is possible to communicate via electronic mediums - like this blog, for example.

While not everybody here is capable or even willing to do this, I have decided to go forward, and to create my post-mortem, beyond-the-veil blog.

I will not update it frequently (quite busy learning new things, and meeting interesting beings and old friends living here), but I will try to post from time to time.

So, stay tuned, and don't be spooked by "ghosts" - we may try to communicate with you! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you, my beloved.

    I will follow you, and be reading your news.
    Good luck beyond the Veil, and I hope I will hear you again directly soon.

    Love you, forewer...

    ReplyDelete

WW91ciBwYXRoIGJlZ2lucyBoZXJlLg==